Gnosticism Course

This blog is for the Master of Gnosticism course offered through the Universal Life Church Seminary. We discuss the course lessons, aspects of Gnosticism and essays from the students who have finished the course.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Four Gospels Course

I believe that the teachings in this book are brilliant. The way that Jesus answers the question to Pharisees about taxes was so smart. He answered the question honestly and without offense. I believe that the teaching about loving others as you would want to be loved is one of the most important lessons taught.
                             I think that the lessons about greed talk so much about the trouble the world is having today. I know that The times that we are living in now are what Jesus was talking about and I do believe that being prepared means spiritually. I think that everyone should find and get to know God and be prepared for everything has has prepared for us.
                    I think the story of Jesus being captured and betrayed teaches us that real trust is very hard to come by. I enjoyed this whole book I think that it taught a lot about today's life.
                                                                                         Gwen Simpson


********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for free, for life, right now, click on the Free Online Ordination link.

Rev. Long created the ULC seminary site to help ministers learn and grow their ministries. The Seminary offers a huge catalog of materials for ministers of the Universal Life Church, as well as an online seminary program and a chaplaincy program.

No comments:

Post a Comment